Become an Author
This Open Textbook publishing platform allows GSU students, faculty, and staff, to create and publish professional open textbooks and online materials. Once you have logged into the system, click “Create a Book” in the navigation menu to get started.
Find A Book
Search our collection of open textbooks and online resource materials created by GSU authors for resources you may use. If you would like to add your book to the catalog, click the “Request to be added to catalog” link below.
Welcome to GSU’s Open Educational Resource publishing platform. Here you can start creating your own open textbooks, find an existing text you’d like to adopt and start editing, or just find a book you’d like to assign to use in your course.
GSU Library Support
The GSU library is happy to support faculty, instructors, and the larger GSU community to adopt open or affordable course content and open scholarly publishing practices.
The GSU Library will:
- Assist in the discovery of quality open materials.
- Assist in the discovery of GSU library licensed materials and media.
- Purchase licenses for ebooks and media for your course as funds allow.
- Provide consultations about copyright and open licenses.
- Provide consultations about author rights, rights reversion and other aspects of the scholarly publishing ecosystem