While HTML is the recommended file format for all of your text content, you can upload other types of files to your content such as PDF, Word, and PowerPoint.
The video below also demonstrates how to upload files and add those files to your content as topics. Step-by-step instructions are also provided after the video.
Uploading & Adding Files to Content
- Click on Content from the course navigation bar.
- Click the module or sub-module where you want to upload the document.
- Click Create/Upload.
- Click Upload Files. A small window will open asking you to browse to the location of the file you want to upload.
- Click My Computer.
- On the next screen click Upload. Browse to your file, select it, and click Open. The file will appear below the “Upload” button.
- Verify that this is the file you want to upload. If it’s not, you can click on the X located on the right of the file name to delete the selection and start over.
- Click Add.