Webex allows instructors to schedule live meetings with students in iCollege. Benefits of Webex meetings in iCollege include:
- Instructors can use video, audio, and screen sharing to deliver content to students who can respond using video and audio.
- Instructors can record their Webex meetings for students to review at a later time.
- Instructors can offer office hours through Webex in iCollege which allows students to schedule one-on-one meetings.
Visit the knowledge base for more information on getting started with Webex in iCollege.
- Setup your room to mute all sound on entry.
- Verify participants can hear you and see what you see on the screen.
- Record your meeting to post later for students who could not attend
- Check the Chat panel for questions/comments during the session.
- Close with key points and reminders.